Trains, PATH, and Hudson Ferries
The PATH train is a NJ/NY subway that runs along and under the Hudson. We recommend you return back to Exchange Place via a PATH train from the World Trade Center if you complete the walk loop as planned. The fare is $2 per trip.
Taking a Train to the Walk - PATH Trains run roughly 3X per hr see http://www.panynj.gov/path/schedule.html
- From Newark/Penn Station - take NJ Transit or Amtrak train into Penn Station Newark then take PATH train to Exchange Place.
- From Hoboken Station - take NJ Transit train to Hoboken - either take a PATH train to Exchange Pl or walk 2 miles to Exchange Pl.
- From NYC Penn Station - take PATH to Exchange Place
Taking the PATH back to Exchange Place
- PATH train is easiest way back from World Trade Center - PATH Trains run roughly 3X per hr see http://www.panynj.gov/path/schedule.html
NY Waterway runs a reduced ferry schedule to 3 locations from 39th St Ferry Terminal on the Weekend that could be used. Ferry are scheduled to run every 20 minutes.
- Port Imperial
- Lincoln Harbor (Weehawkin)